Programme of Events:
A short programme of events at the Euro Lambretta to help ticket holders plan their journeys/arrival days etc.
Please note its only a rough guide.
Thursday 4th June - Site opens at 10am
• There will be bar and catering facilities open all day
• Rally registration will be open (goody bags etc)
• There will be a low key evening event for the early arrivals
Friday 5th June
• Again, there will be bar and catering facilities
• Rally registration and 'The Official Rally Opening
• Ride out
• Lambretta Dealer stall and workshop type facilities for any repairs that might be needed
• National clubs will be having stalls etc.
There will be evening entertainment till late
Saturday 6th June
• The busiest day of the Euro with lots happening and will end with the Gala Dinner
Sunday 7th June
Although some people will be going home this day there is still lots going on for those who decide to stay another night
• There will be a ride out to Lincoln where an event is taking place at the waterfront in Lincoln. Scooters will be allowed to park up at the waterfront and there will be a scooter parts fair to visit, pub with scooterist music etc.
Other things are happening in the Waterfront area including a vintage car club display and an Itailian market etc.
There is an invitation for local and not so local scooterists to join us on this day, with a plan for them to meet us at the entrance to the showground and to do a mass ride out into the centre of Lincoln
The Sunday will finish with a low key final nights entertainment on site and bar and catering will be available.
Monday 8th June
• Catering open till 11am
• Workshop facilities open till 11am
• The site will close at noon on Monday
Please note: the food included in your ticket is Friday night 8.30pm onwards, Saturday breakfast, Saturday night gala dinner and Sunday breakfast. At all other times, you will need to pay for your own food and drink.
There will be a service providing transport into the centre of Lincoln on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
REMEMBER: THIS IS JUST TO GIVE PEOPLE A GUIDE OF WHAT IS GOING ON.